2023 Acura Integra 1.5 L Engine Oil Type, Filter and Capacity
Published on September 17, 2023 by Searchforparts.com
In this article we will discuss the correct oil type and filter for the 2023 Acura Integra 1.5 L engine. We will also mention the capacity in quarts that the engine will take and other products for this vehicle if available. Thank you for visiting SearchForParts.com.
How much oil do I need when I change the oil?
The capacity is 3.7 quarts including the filter installed.
What kind of oil does a 2023 Integra take or require?
The 2023 Acura Integra needs 0w-20 oil and this is the recommended oil type. This has been verified by us in the owner’s manual.
How can I find my owner’s manual?
Here is a link for the owner’s manual.
How can I find a filter that fits my 2023 Acura?
There are so many different types of filters on the market. Below we will suggest a filter that will fit.
What transmission fluid does the 2023 Acura Integra need?
Below is a link for the correct transmission fluid for the automatic transmission. It is important to replace or flush your transmission fluid because it will give you smooth shifting and protect your transmission. Also properly maintaining the transmission will avoid a very expensive replacement. Please check your owner’s manual for the capacity and transmission fluid interval.
Make your car’s engine run better and last longer by changing your transmission fluid, oil, filter, and cabin filter. Just click on each product to find out more information and technical specifications. Our oil is made in America and all of our products are tested for quality and performance.
This oil provides better engine protection, with a 75% reduction in horsepower loss and wear. It can safeguard your car for up to 25,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first.
This filter removes 99% of 20-micron particles and provides superior protection against wear and tear. Pair with Signature Series oil and drive up to 25,000 miles or 1 year. Keep your engine super clean.
What else can I do to extend the life of my Acura’s engine?
1. Regularly change the oil and filter according to the viscosity and type recommended by the manufacturer, as outlined in your owner’s manual.
2. Keep the engine cool by having regular inspections and repairs of your cooling system. This will prevent overheating the engine.
3. Use high-quality fuel to protect the engine from harmful particles that can clog or wear it down.
4. Use genuine Acura parts and accessories for repairs and maintenance to ensure proper fit and function.
5. Follow the recommended maintenance schedule for air filters, spark plugs, and other engine components.